
Yesterday the boys and I went and visited my friend Ryan and her little boy Sawyer's house, he is 3 months older than Logan and bigger than Mason! haha. We all had a great time and Mace fell in love with this cool dude bike "with no training wheels" as he likes to say. I think we need to get one for him. It doesn't have any pedals so it helps them learn how to balance and then when they are comfortable they can scoot fast and the pick there legs up and set them on the back and cruise. They also have a real true blue Blue Jay (called Mr. Blue Jay) that comes to their back yard and hangs out, I haven't seen a Blue Jay in forever so it was good to see one again! We had a lot of fun and need to plan another visit! It's also nice for the mom's.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Ryan and Sawyer
Posted by The Anderson's at 7:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment