Kanyon made her entrance early this morning at 5:56 Am weighing in at a perfect 6 lbs and 10 oz and 19 1/2 inches long! Sara checked into the hospital last night at 6 pm and her, Jake, Cindy (Jake's mom), and I pulled an all nighter and had the the great opportunity of welcoming this beautiful baby girl into the world! I was able to watch the birth and it is just amazing, i loved to see it! Mom and baby are doing great! Remember, you can click on this collage and see the pictures all bigger! Happy Birthday Kanyon!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Kanyon Lee Christensen
Posted by The Anderson's at 4:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
yeeeah Kanyon!! Welcome to the world!!! I'll see you soon!
YEAH!!!! I just was tired so I thought I would look at blogs!!! HELLO!!! I am so excited for your family!! How is everything going?? Tell Sara congrats for me!! :)
Post a Comment