Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day


On Mother's Day the original plan was to drive down to Blake's parents house and have dinner which the dad's need to make, think of (supposed to), and clean up! This is an exciting day for us mom's because this is definitely out of the norm. Blake and Mason woke up first and then I staggered down stairs and they were going to make mom some french toast, yum! Meanwhile, Logan made a peep so I went up to get him and before I even opened his door it was the most sour, rank smell in the world! He had diarrhea all over his bed coming up out of his jammies by his neck and it was dry! Needless to say we didn't drive to South Jordan. Logan is still getting over this virus, we took him to the Dr. today and he thought it could be the Rotovirus but he was vaccinated from that so he said it must be another stomach virus and that it could run up to a week. Logan is doing well he plays, eats, and has explosions! Anyway, back to Mother's Day so we were getting stir crazy from being in the house all day Sat. so we decided to take a journey to Antelope Island, its close, its pretty, so why not?

2 comments:

KO and SJ said...

We sure did miss you guys! the men did a great job on dinner! I was really impressed!

Evelyn said...

I finally got a blogspot blog. thekerrklan.blogspot.com. I read yours all the time but never comment because I didn't have a gmail account. I love your new house and your boys are adorable. Kensington is fun and crazy and very entertaining.