The past two weeks have been busy and nonstop! It all started on the Thursday before Mother's day when Mason got this nasty stomach bug from who knows where and was sick until Saturday or so and then Logan got it on Sunday until Thursday! Finally, Blake and I took him into Tanner Clinic in Syracuse and saw Dr. Nye. Love the clinic and love, love, love Dr. Nye! He is great and now I am content that my boys have a Dr.! and the clinic is close! The Dr. thought Logan might have that rotovirus but he was vaccinated from that so he said it must just be another stomach bug. Needless to say we finally take him in and that is the day he progressively gets better! That night i started feeling a bit queasy but was ok and it was my book club night for our new Ward which I read the book and Sara was getting outta the hospital that night too! So..... I didn't feel great, wanted to decorate Sara's house with a sign and some balloons and wanted to go to book club. I ended up decorating her house and not going to book club, I just didn't feel that great. Friday I felt a little yucky all day but could function and then Saturday my mom came in! woo hoo right?? Well Saturday the bug took over my body and I was useless, hopeless, and bed ridden. I woke up at 7:30 am feeling awful and looked at the clock and counted that I had 6 hours to pull myself together and be able to go to the airport with Blake and the boys to pick up my mom... Didn't work out that way and I didn't make it, not even close. It was awful. By Monday evening I was back to Kate! fun stuff....
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You pregnant?
No..... It felt like that though until Logan had the same thing and then it got worse! It makes me not want to be pregnant though any time soon!
Post a Comment