So I know that Mason NEEDS to be potty trained but it is hard to make a kid sit on the potty when he is screaming his guts out and mad as hell at you! So, I have been putting it off. This weekend while at the store we picked up some MORE undies but this time they were dinosaurs, needless to say they just were stuck in his dresser and not thought about for the rest of the day. On Friday Clifton and Melinda came up with Ryker and Aleah (obviously) and had a sleepover which was a lot of fun! Ryker who has been potty trained since he turned 2 would say he had to go to the bathroom so I think this may have helped Mace a little and the fact that EVERY other kid his age is potty trained. however, yesterday morning Mace woke up and comes out of his room with his none other but the rockin' orange T-Rex undies and said he wanted to wear them. Awesome! So he was running around the house yesterday all morning with his shirt on and just undies and from 9-12 no accidents (however, no peeps at all) he was a great sport and would sit on the potty but nothing would come out! So, he was eating lunch and had an accident, which is fine. So I cleaned him all up and we went upstairs and grabbed another pair of dinosaur undies and put those on. This boy is too smart because he saw all the pairs of dino undies and started peeing in the undies he was wearing, run in my bedroom (where i was ironing) and say "mom, I peed (while holding a clean pair of dino undies) and then would say "but i have these dino ones to wear" what a stinker! So, i told him if he kept doing that he wouldn't have anything to wear tomorrow (which he didn't believe me) but i was also getting irritated at this point because he was peeing in his room! So, i would go scrub a small little spot, go back to ironing and he would come back in with the same story. So, do i really want to try it again? No... but do I need to... Yes. This will be my life for the next fee weeks. Wanna trade? :)
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Hang in there Kate. I'm convinced potty training is one of the hardest things we moms do. It will happen. Happy laundry to you!
Wow, that is funny. The boy is too smart for his own good.
Uggghhh... I hate anything having to do with any bodily fluid or function, I am sorry that this is something that kids HAVE to be trained on. I am thinking about potty training Paul now though just to get a taste of what it is like.
YEAH that he likes to wear the dino underwear!!!!! Sorry about the accidents though...that is just the way those little homies roll :(
Hang in there...it is totally worth it once you get over the crappy part!! LOL!!!
Oh, and it is crappy! Today we got to deal with #2 EEEW!!! What are we signing up for when we become moms?!! haha...
Today Mace peeps'd in his room and then hid a toy over it and wouldn't tell me where it was!!
Post a Comment