We had a great Easter this year! Blake and I were excited to fill up the easter eggs and hide them throughout the house. I hid four cadbury eggs for Blake to find and he put a whole bad of cadbury mini eggs around the house for me to collect! There were too many pictures to try and individually load so I am just making it a collage. If you want to see the pictures bigger, just click on the collage!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Happy Easter!
Posted by The Anderson's at 2:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Your boys look so handsome in their little Easter outfits! So cute! Save me a Cadbury egg- they're yummy!
What a great Easter you guys had! Lets get together soon! I want to see your new house and get the kids together. Can you email me your address and phone number!
Post a Comment