Saturday was a lot of fun the girls and I all went to the Cheesecake Factory at Fashion Place mall for a little baby shower get together for Sara. (And I have no clue why it's underlining, and yes I have checked that I did not ask it to) Anyway, it was a lot of fun and special and I think everyone had a great time! Too bad it takes someone having to have a baby to get all of us to go out for a nice lunch! Here are a couple pictures.
Part of the beautiful quilt Patti made for Sara, Jake and KanyonPatti (mom), Netti, Myself
Patti (my other mom), and Netti
Sara, Charolette, and Sarah
Sara and Charolette
Sunday, April 20, 2008
The Cheesecake Factory
Posted by The Anderson's at 8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Sounds like so much fun!! I love all of the new pics!! I MISS YOU!!!!! and your kids...but mostly you :(
I know Blake and I have been talking about you guys and how we are having withdrawel. So, lets get together!!
Post a Comment