Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Craftiness

I have been struggling with Mason the past couple of days because it has turned cold again and we are all stuck inside ALL day. I feel like he is really bored so he will pick on Logan or just have temper tantrums over everything and anything that isn't specifically met to his standards which are mighty demanding. It could also be that he is 3 and that is quite a "grown-up" and bossy age. I remember my mom always having crafts to do whenever! She would pull out all her little ideas and start rattling them off. At first I was thinking well maybe that was because we were girls but let me tell you boys enjoy it 1000%. So this morning instead of letting Mace watch kid shows (because we have been doing that way way way too much) I decided to break out the cheerios, colored paper, and glue (which I am surprised I had all that) so we did his name and one shape and one number and then he was finished. Logan was doing his name too but the cheerios kept ending up in his mouth with glue on them, they still tasted good to him! Once we were finished with that I decided to take all of us to Wal-Mart and stock up on some ideas for future craftiness days. This is what we ended up with so far.
This is so much fun and EASY it's all just stickers!
These were also a lot of fun and really not too messy, I was in control of the paint.
And the happiest boy ever and a happy mom to go with it.

1 comments:

Lynette said...

Congrats on the happiest boy ever and the happy mom. It feels good once in a while doesn't it? I'm glad you found some things to do. We are struggling with the "kid show" issue too. Wish TV had never been invented!