This is about as girly as I get and still like the page. Not a whole lot going on at the Anderson household but we are definitely enjoying this nice weather! I am sad that it looks like it is going to be yucky tomorrow but then it should start getting nicer. How lame is it to talk about the weather?? haha!
This weekend we had a lot of fun playing outside we went for a couple of bike rides and put the boys in a little trailer that i can pull them with. I need to do it everyday because I am disgustingly out of shape so hopefully this will help.
Blake sold his truck so that was awesome and we got pretty much the asking price only a hundred bucks under so rock on for us!
We also took a road trip (Sara, Blake, and I) down to Price where Jake was because he was attacked by some 24-hour stomach bug and couldn't drive his car home so Blake and I rode down with Sara and then she drove Jake home in the car he brought down and Blake and I drove their other car back. We were lucky and didn't have to bring the boys mom and dad Anderson were great and watched them for us! Thank you!
We will see what this week brings.....
Monday, April 14, 2008
Posted by The Anderson's at 2:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Sold his truck? What's he driving now? We are loving the weather too. It may be boring to talk about but it's fun to be able to go outside after the looooong winter. We took the kids to a park for fhe and flew a kite. It was so windy we just hooked it to the stroller and it flew itself!
Those pics on the side of your blog are darling!!!!
Post a Comment