
Instead of saying Man vs Wild I thought Kate vs Skunk fits better for my little adventure story. So, the boys and I decided to walk to the park today and we get out of our neighborhood and there is a big ditch on the side of the road, so we're just truckin' along pretty close to the ditch because I don't want us to get run over and let me remind you it is noon day out. So we're chattin' with eachother looking at everything and all of a sudden right next to us is a SKUNK climbin' up the ditch bank! So, my first thought was holy sh** (pardon my french, but this is the truth) we're going to get sprayed because we're so close! Then the next thought was do I scream and run or chill out and turn very quickly and walk as fast as i can away from the skunk.... I chose to be very quiet and walk very fast! haha... He didn't even care about us which is the funny thing he was in his own little world climbing up the ditch bank and then chilled out under a bunch of dead weeds. Don't worry I was already planning out how to explain this to Blake and taking plenty of tomato juice baths... I hope you are chuckling to yourselves and I know you are thinking better her than me!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Kate vs Skunk
Posted by The Anderson's at 3:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
That is so crazy!! Yes better you than me because I probabley would have gotten sprayed!!!
lol!! that is hilarious!! i would be freaking out!! i am glad that all was well!! :)
Skunks are the worst. When I was 14 I heard some scratching from behind a box, so I pulled out the box and there was a baby skunk behind it. I screamed and pushed the box back and ran inside. It sprayed the wall and not me so that was good but our whole house stunk for a long time.
That is crazy! I have never seen one so close. You have such a cute little family! Your kiddos are adorable. Where do you get all your fun blog backgrounds?
Post a Comment