Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Aunt Sue has Arrived....


My Aunt Sue is here visiting for a couple of weeks and as we all know she is a busy body and likes to be doing something! Blake and I had her stay at our house Sat. night and we decided that since she LOVES gardening that we would put her right in her own element and have her turn our backyard from rags to riches..... However, the picture I am posting is of the front yard, I know a little confusing but I think you can follow..... So, we ventured off to Lowe's and loaded up on some flowers (which when we were planting only filled up half the section we were planning on doing, so next paycheck we will finish her off) and came home and put all of us to work! More so, Blake and Aunt Sue than myself but hey I mowed the lawn so give me SOME credit! I will post a before and after shot later of that but right now I wanted to show you what a great helper Mace was with helping in the front yard... so, here ya go!



Don't mind the lavender colored gloves..... A gift from A. Sue and he LOVED them!

0 comments: