Logan had the fun opportunity to go back to the Dr.'s this morning and we were sent home with several cups that need to be filled up with his poo. They are actually requesting quite a bit so it is going to take a few tries. I am frustrated that his tummy isn't better and I just feel so sad when the Dr. walks in the room and the tears start rolling down Logan's cheeks. However, they are testing for several different types of bacteria and parasites , I am hoping that it will show something so we can get it taken care of! The next step if everything turns out fine with the test is to start doing diet alterations, blah... That requires a lot more work!
I guess i will get my spoon out and hope for some poo that I can scoop out!





2 comments:
Poor Lo-go-ski!! That makes me so sad!! Hopefully they will be able to figure out what is wrong with your cute little boy :) Can't wait to see you guys today!!
I had so much fun last night. I hope your cute little Logan gets better soon!
Post a Comment