Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Not for those with a weak stomach

I will forewarn you that you may not want to look, it is absolutely 1,000% disgusting but I just want to share what Blake and I have been changing for the past couple of weeks.... and let me just say the smell is atrocious....



*******
*******
*******
*******
*******
*******
*******
*******
*******








We took him to the Dr. once when we had that stomach virus but now it seems like every time we give him milk in his bottle at night he wakes up like this! So..... I am not sure if he isn't drinking his milk and then waking up hours later and drinking yucky milk or if he has some yucky thing in his stomach from drinking muddy water..... He has never had this problem until we had the stomach virus...

1 comments:

Jason and Lis Day said...

yeah that's pretty nasty! Maybe he's lactose intolerant.