Sunday, June 15, 2008

Scofield Lake


The Camp



Part of the gang

On the dock


Checkin' out some Crawdads

Look at those babies!


Is this the love boat or a paddle boat? C'mon kids!


Before we sank.... just kidding

The Collection

The end of the day and a little red

The end of the day

Yesterday we went up to Scofield with Sara and Jake and his family, it was so much fun! I seriously could go up there every weekend and hang out. We went out on a paddle boat, 4-wheelin', Crawdad fishin', and then on a boat ride. We are red and it is worth it!

2 comments:

Clifton and Melinda said...

How freakin' fun!! I wish we did fun stuff like that!! :( I can't wait for Saturday! :)

tiffany said...

I love Scofield this is where we go with our friends melanie and Russ they own a cabin up there. Looks like you guys had tons of fun