Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day Blake!

Father's Day is always fun because I get to plan what I am going to do for Blake. Of course
I want to do something over the top but we all know that takes lots of money so we just play it cool and collective. Sat. we were up at Scofield all day and we came home wiped out but I waited for everyone to get in bed and then I made Blake a card (in the dark, because I knew if he saw more than one teensie light on he would march on down and ask me what the heck I was doing so late!) and then I set up a cute little display for him, so check it out!



3 comments:

Clifton and Melinda said...

How fun!! I just gave Clifton his present at the end of the day after we came home from St George...I didn't wrap it and include a card...I SUCK!!

The Anderson's said...

Thanks Kate,
I was surprised to see everything there in the morning!
It was a fun day
Blake

Jason and Lis Day said...

you're so creative!