Friday, March 7, 2008

Treehouse Children's Museum



Today we had the chance to go and visit the Treehouse children's museum up in Ogden with our cousins! I think all of the kiddos had a great time, I was really impressed with how nice and clean this place was! I am going to post the few pictures that i took.\



4 comments:

Clifton and Melinda said...

On my heck!!!! Logan's hair looks so cute I can't even stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have to keep it like that!!!!

The Anderson's said...

It's way cute huh? I will try to keep it but i have to spray it with water, hairspray it and then blow dry it! haha!

Clifton and Melinda said...

I still think it is way fun!! I am waiting to see pics of the new wall colors!! :)

LaFemmeSimple said...

Hey there,

This is Sarah..James' little sister. I snuck over from your post at his blog and giggled when I saw pictures of my nephews!

Wish we could be out there doing fun things with you guys!