Monday, March 10, 2008

Just a little update

So this weekend was pretty busy we went out and bought 5 gallons of paint and Blake was awesome and painted our front room about the same color as our couch, and then our family room the back wall a burnt orange and the side wall that peanut butter color but it actually is a little lighter then i thought it would be but its doable. I know, i need to put some pictures on. I am hoping my boys will BOTH take naps due to the time change and i can do it then. The TV room i like but i think it needs something else so i am trying to figure out what that is. I was thinking maybe the side wall color put a thick stripe across the back wall to break it up a little - suggestions are needed!
Today is just another Monday, doing laundry and hounding Mace to pick up the thousands of toys spread across his bedroom! aggravating, but hey they are kids!
Alright, i better go be a Mom and hopefully get some pictures up!

1 comments:

Erika said...

I'm so excited you painted! Bring the pics over tonight- I can't wait to see it! That was a really big job! Blake is such a good hubby.