Logan's favorite naughty thing to do
busy little boy stealing everyone's drinks
Logan climbed up in Mason's chair after we were all finished and decided that he was going to finish off Mason's piece of pie since he didn't eat it. Haha, he's our little garbage disposal
Logan when he first found the pie
Yes I am wearing green, you just have to look close!
My cute little St. Patrick's boy
Logan waiting for his dinner
Sara and Jake (He was wearing a green hoodie)
It's kind of fun to have a day where you are supposed to wear a certain color! It was fun this morning getting the boys ready (although in the pictures they are both wearing different shirts because they couldn't last all day keeping them clean) and to try and explain to Mason that for dinner we were going to eat all green colored food! He helped me make the lime jell-o and the green banana cream pie. Sara and Jake came over after work to enjoy our meal of stuffed green peppers, green beans, and lime jell-o, and the pie for dessert. The peppers were a lot better than i anticipated since i have never made them before but i think i will add that into our meal plans in the future! Here are a couple of pictures from dinner.
And i need to remember to post the pictures in opposite order so the beginning is at the top, someday i will remember that.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Posted by The Anderson's at 8:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Logan the little garbage disposal. Thats funny. I wonder who could dispose of the leftovers faster, him or our dog Sophie.
That could be a good competition, we might have to check it out.
You guys are so fun! You're the best mom ever Kate! I didn't even remember it was St. Patrick's Day until the day after. I'll make up for it next year.
The pictures are great. The boys and soon to add a girl, look bigger every time the pictures come out. We did a slide show of the trip on the computer.
I love stuffed peppers, I will have to get your recepie. See I did look!
love ,
Grandma Claudia
Post a Comment