The day finally arrived and Mace turned 5! Once again here are several pictures and little words :)
This is how his day started - bright and early chatting with Nana on the phone and opening his gift from her. Carson also wanted in on this. :)
just a random cute picture of Carson from the day before
Cars helping out Mace
His card from Nana
He saw this online before Christmas and said he wanted it, that Nana! He even remembered :) the tank came with a slew of Army men, a four-wheeler, motorcycle and all sorts of things... lucky little guy.
Logan decided to jump in on the next present
Mason and Sadie doing silly smiles, at least Logan looks handsome as can be!
Mace and Sadie doing nice smiles and Logan off in his own world this time!
oooh the pinata, what fun everyone had
KK's doing the cutest smile ever!
Bryson doing a cute look as well :)
Wes looking like he is ready to kill the pinata :)
Bryson doing a silly move
Come on Mace! Smack it!
I love the looks on all of the kids
Miss Kanyons turn
Go Logan, Go Logan, it's your party - wait, scratch that...
The cake - he was happy with it and that's all that matters!
This picture is priceless!! Makes me smile. I will blow all the candles out, I will, I will, I will!
It was a great day and thank you to everyone who helped make is special for this great boy!
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Happy Birthday Mace!
Posted by The Anderson's at 10:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I love the birthday pictures. When Mason is about to blow out the candles and he's so serious! Also when my kids were about to hit the pinata and their eyes were closed, that was pretty intense. Thanks for inviting us- the party was so fun!
Looks like fun! Wish we could have been there.
So fun!!!! I love it!! :)
Post a Comment