I signed Mason and Logan up to take Level 1 swim lessons. This was their second day. This will be a great class for the boys since they have a hard time with being splashed and putting the water on their faces! The first class we had a male instructor and he was really great with the kids, I think I heard this gal say she was just subbing for tonight but she was great too!


Hopefully by the end they will be ready for level 2 or another round of level 1 and then for the boat and tubing! I can't WAIT for summer!
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Swim Lessons
Posted by The Anderson's at 10:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Swim lessons! Awesome! I remember taking swim lessons as a kid and loving it. Plus, this way they will be totally ready for swimming this summer.
Post a Comment