
Happy New Year's to all!
I am not one to try and make a new year's resolution 1. because i can never think of anything that I will ever keep and 2. did I mention that I would never keep a resolution for a whole year?!
Of course I am hoping that the year of 2009 will bring us good luck and happy times to our family as well as our friends. We already know some of the few changes that we will come across 1. with the new addition of our little boy(Carson or Owen) that we are excited to meet and watch grow, and 2. Blake will be traveling to FL on our anniversary! I am not bummed because we usually don't do anything spectacular anyway. 3. Mason has finally made it into the Sunbeams class!
I am hoping to accomplish better ways to take charge and deal with Mason and find out how to make him happier and have less whining in our home and to like his mom a little more when his dad is around! Logan I am hoping will be easier to potty train and that he will catch on quickly! What parent doesn't hope for that right?! He has gone on the potty a couple of times but after we have been watching closely. As for Blake and I, I am hoping we will be able to set more time aside for the two of us (good luck with that since we will be adding #3!) and do things one on one more than once or twice a year! Sara, your Christmas gift will be a great escape! As for myself, I am planning on more painting in our house and hope Blake agrees since he is the painter :) and that we will be able to do some fun activities with our family this summer. And hopefully either we will travel to NY to visit family or they will come out this way or maybe even move out here!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Woo Hoo 2009!
Posted by The Anderson's at 9:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Happy New years! I agree- who really keeps a resolution?! I loved the ultra sound pics of your baby- it's incredible what they can do now days! You look so cute with your tiny little tummy!
SOunds like you have a great plan! Here is hoping the potty training is a breeze! Let me any of your secrets, both of my boys are not yet!
Post a Comment