This week I had my 7 month check up, everything is "Perfect" according to Dr. Naisbitt. I couldn't wish for anything better to hear! We are planning on being induced on April 14th if everything goes without any bumps in the road, so that could all change very quickly. Not that I am thinking I will go into labor on my own, more of the fact that maybe the hospital will be too busy that day! I guess this means we will no longer have the numbers 3, and 1 in our kids birthdays, obviously because there aren't 31 days in April but we could miss the 13th by one day :) not that I am sad about it the 13th reminds me of Freddy Krueger all too much. I didn't even get reprimanded for weight gain, surprised... I was planning on hearing "You did well on your weight gain this month" but instead heard "Well, that's not bad you will be gaining the most now until blah blah blah" If you know this Dr. he is nice BUT he talks low and fast and sometimes its hard to follow him. We are getting excited as April draws near and can't wait to meet this little Carson! however, I CAN wait for the disgusting belly afterwards, the soreness, and of course the waking up very often and juggling 3 little boys around!
Another exciting note, Logan is loving going to the bathroom! I really need to work with him next week! Every time he sits he goes potty so I think its time! Today we bought some pull-ups I am hesitant about them because they were absolutely worthless with Mason but Logan is completely different and likes to rip his own diaper off so this will make it a little easier, hopefully. This will be great if we don't have to buy 2 sets of diapers for very long or at all!
Blake gets home late tonight, the boys will be way excited in the morning and i'm sure Blake will be exhausted!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
7 Years, 7 Months...
Posted by The Anderson's at 3:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Yeah for your dr appt!!! I can't believe you are 7 months!! :) What does that make me....ridiculously pregnant!! :) 4 weeks to go for me as of Saturday...I am hoping for 2 weeks or less...what do you think? So Carson it is?? Love it!
Oh and yeah for Blake coming home...sorry I have been a bad friend and not called you this week to check on you...I suck :(
Oh Dr. N! He and I did not get along very well. But I am glad to hear all is well with little carson! That is always comforting. Congrats on the potty training!! I hope it goes fast and smooth!
Katie!!! I'm so excited that you have a blog! I found it from your facebook. Come check out my blog too. ...I didn't even know you were pregnant, congrats! I'm so excited to keep up with you on the blog!
I am so excited that you already have a date to know when baby carson will be here! It'll be here so soon- I love good dr appointments!
Post a Comment