Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Things for a New Year


This is just a little update at what we have been doing this new year. As you can see the boys are now in bunk beds, with Mason on top and Logan on the bottom. Yes, we are getting another twin mattress! These bunk beds are what Blake and his brother Kyle use to sleep on and so we inherited those and Blake just repainted them black and we are good to go! Also, their room is now painted which I am impressed with. Then Blake painted a little section of our kitchen this awesome green color, i love and I'm sure some won't but I wanted to share it! And our good find on KSL, we have wanted a new high chair and wanted this style and found it on KSL for a good price and close!

4 comments:

Evelyn said...

looks like you've been busy. I love the green. Its funky and fun.

Sariah English said...

I love KSL too! I love the green! Good job!

Clifton and Melinda said...

Everything looks so awesome!! I love the green!! :)

Charolette said...

I think your house look great.