Sunday, January 18, 2009

7 Years and counting...



Happy Anniversary to Blake and I! Woo hoo! I can't believe we have been married for 7 years! 7 years later the weather is much more cooperating. We had a fun weekend Friday Blake had to work a little bit but came home around lunch time which was fine because by then the boys and I are up and ready to do something! Blake's parents were awesome and took both boys for a sleepover at their house! I can't remember a time where both boys stayed over with someone besides us! We were worried how Logan would do but we should have more faith because he was fine! Blake and I went out to a fabulous dinner at the cheesecake factory and did a little shopping and then came back home and watched the new Batman which we hadn't had any time to watch because by the time we could we always are both too tired to stay awake anyway! It was a little strange when we first got home and the house was completely quiet except for the patterings of our feet but we quickly adjusted because we knew our boys were fine. In the morning we met Sara and Jake at a little ma and pop restaurant called Doug and Emmies and ate breakfast, let me just say their scones rock! Then we headed down to pick up the rugrats, who weren't missing us one bit! Today is our actual anniversary but Blake is flying on a plane to Melbourne, FL for work and then off to Green Bay later on in the week. We are already missing him and wondering what we are going to do all day/evening. The first day is the worst because we haven't established our routine yet so by tomorrow we will be almost pros!

I am very lucky to have a great husband who loves me and our boys so much. He really does a lot for our family and helps me out a lot in the evenings when he is here with our boys. Once dad walks in the door I am history and their day can begin it seems. Blake is consistently putting up with the boys begging to be "destroyed" or tickled and then also with me asking him to paint this and that and what not. Thankfully he is a handy man or else we would be in trouble and our house would not look like a home. Blake, I want you to know that I love you and when you aren't here with us we can definitely feel the void and miss you loads. Hopefully we will have at least another great 7 years together!

of course we had to enjoy some of this as well.

Some of the many accomplishments we have completed in 7 years.

Our first little boy Mason Blake Anderson. How exciting it was to have a baby!



A second sweet baby boy, Logan.

Blake graduating from the U of U with his BA in Mechanical Engineering, and passing his ME exam on the first try! Very proud of you babers!
Our new house


Now we can't wait to meet our 3rd little son!

There would be a bunch more pictures but I can't find them so this will suffice.

3 comments:

Clifton and Melinda said...

Congrats!! I am so glad that you did something fun just the two of you! :) Give me a call this week if you need someone to talk too! :)

Amy Carpenter said...

Love you guys! Glad you had a a nice anniversary.

Sariah English said...

COngrats!!