Monday, September 8, 2008

What is this you say??


I was going to wait a ways before I said anything but since I have started feeling so crappy I want everyone to feel bad for me! haha.... Blake and I are expecting a baby in April! We are excited, Logan will be about 2 1/2 so we thought that was a good age range. I kept saying I wasn't going to find out what we're having but it's already in my mind and I will go completely crazy if I can't find out! So, I am a big talker in that essence. However, I was thinking that maybe we will just find out and not tell anyone! Just kidding. Maybe. It does sound kind of fun to do that. I probably could have gone to the Dr.s by now but I am still in good time range for the first appt. So I will go next Thurs. I waited longer because my Dr. with the boys didn't like to see you until a little later and this Dr. likes to see you early, whoopsie! Hopefully this pregnancy will be smooth sailing with the result of a beautiful healthy baby. Do we want a girl? of course. Are we going to be sad if we have another boy? Not at all! Our boys are great!
How will life be with 3? Crazy I am sure, but worth it all...




8 comments:

Evelyn said...

YEAH!!!! Congratulations!! That's so awesome. We sorta found out we were having a girl and just told everyone that we didn't know. It was fun. I hope you have a great pregnancy.

KO and SJ said...

Yay!!! I am so excited for you guys! Wow... Kyle and I need to start thinking about having one I guess... I can't wait to talk to you about all this!!!

Erika said...

Congratulations! 3 kids- wowzers. Good luck with everything- hope you feel okay!

Jason and Lis Day said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaay! So exciting!! Can;t wait to see your baby bump!

Charolette said...

I knew it. Thats great I'm so happy for the both of you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! One is handful enough for me, but maybe once you have two, what's one more?!
Your blog is going to have even more excitement now! =)

I Will Stand said...

Wow! Congratulations! I am happy for you! Miss you all Cousin Colleen From Oregun

Claudia said...

Can't not afford any more birthday cards!!!! unless the baby is born on April 17th. Time to move to Canada, you are makeing a hockey team (better forget the base ball team - that is 9 instead of 5). Congratulations!!! We are very happy for you all....love Dad and Claudia