
Today was the "Big Day"! Mason marched his little tiny buns into the school life. Last Thurs. we had the opportunity to visit his "school" and met with the teachers, we were able to take a look around and of course the real reason we were there to pay them money. Ever since that short little visit Mason has been asking when he can go back to school!
Here is a cute thing Mace said as we were all dressed and ready to go and I was trying to feed him a little something since he would be at class during lunch. I offered to make him his favorite sandwich which is a fluffer nutter (peanut butter and fluff sandwich) but he told me that he didn't want to eat it because he didn't want to get his clothes dirty and asked if he could maybe eat just a couple of crackers. That was really cute that he was actually for once worried he would get his clothes messy! Meanwhile Logan has pulled out one of Blake's breakfast shakes and couldn't live without that so I opened it up and poured some in a cup for Logan and a little for Mace. This is the other cute thing he said. He told me "Mom, just give me a little because I don't want to get it on my clothes" too cute.
To sum up the day he was a trooper and didn't even hesitate and marched right on in with his backpack on and sat on his chair. It was a good day for school.
This picture had potential to be really cute... I guess I will settle for cute.
The face Mace wanted to keep making.... Boys will be boys....
*if there are spelling errors I apologize, Mason is currently having a meltdown.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
First Day of Preschool!
Posted by The Anderson's at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
You didn't call me after your meeting...I wanted to see how his first day of school was. Looks like he had fun! He's so cute!!...batman tattoo and all!
He is so cute. I'm glad that it was a good day for him
We let him keep 1 tattoo the other 3 we washed away, he wasn't happy with us for that.
School already! Wow! He looks very cute!
Post a Comment