
I have to say I am dang good at making a nice dinner for my family every night and once in a while I don't want to slave in the kitchen for an hour before and an hour after cleaning everything up! Makes sense right? So, you would think that once in a while when I didn't feel like cooking dinner that Blake could step up to the plate?? uh... No. These were the choices we could do tonight... Cafe rio (delicious), Subway (its a good deal), IHOP (we have a coupon for buy a dinner get a dinner) or grilled cheese....... What do you think Blake chose????
Peanut butter and Jelly for him and the boys so I got to stick myself with a deliciously disgusting lean pocket. I thought it would be decent but its nasty. I'm funny with meats they stick in things so that is the biggest turnoff is the ham didn't really seem like ham. EEW... So, I am glad I didn't just suck it up and make dinner one more day in a row......
To make it better - AFTER we eat Blake decides he will go to subway and get me a sub. HELLO!! I just ate a nasty dinner!! Why would I be hungry now???
Sorry to his family because I don't mean to harp on him but................................... I am doing it.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Why didn't I just suck it up??
Posted by The Anderson's at 5:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
sounds like a husband to me ;)
Very true, and sad....
yep a true husband!! we had that problem today and guess what I had to eat! potatoes with hot dogs in it at least my husband did step up and cook it! as you can tell not my favorite dinner but I guess it is better than spending money you don't have right?!
lol!!! sounds like blake to me!! just kidding blakester!!! i love that you put that on your blog!! so funny!!!! thanks for the laughs!! :)
Post a Comment