Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mason and his "Brain"

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK............................Although it is quite disgusting, it is also hilarious!


Alright, so Mason hasn't been constipated in a long time so tonight when he was sitting on the pot pushing with all his might, grunting, and then finally cries out for his daddy saying "Dad they're too big, they won't come out." I am not sure exactly how this all went about play by play but Blake was in the bathroom with him and saw the "big" poo peaking out and told Mace and he said..............................Okay get ready for this...................... "Maybe it's my brain" it still makes me laugh because he is dead serious! And in case you are wondering he couldn't push his brain out.

3 comments:

Charolette said...

dThat's so funny he makes mr LOL. Yes I really did get lost. Update on the last blog of mine I told Drew and he did not say what I thought he was going to he just shook his head. I Love my car she just needs some help and alot of it.

Jason and Lis Day said...

Are you freaking serious?!!! He's hysterical! Oh my goodness!!

The Oberhansly Family said...

my brain
LOL...your kid is too funny!