Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas is finally here! Woo hoo!



We survived! Christmas was a hit and Santa was very generous. Grandma and Grandpa Anderson came over this morning around 7:45 which worked out perfect because Mason had woken up about 3 minutes before that! It was fun to have them at our house and watch the boys open their presents. Mason was loving it and Logan also, i wasn't sure with Logan if he would still be a little bit too young but every time he could rip a piece of paper off the present he would do this little squeal, it was really cute. After we opened all of our gazillion presents (the boys) we went over to Grandma and Grandpa A. to eat some breakfast and open more presents over there! What fun!

1 comments:

Clifton and Melinda said...

Cute Pics!! Cute PJs....I love them!! I have heard fun things about Mason's train set!!! YEAH!!! Sorry you couldn't be at the party tonight...I hope Logan will get feeling better really soon!! Call me when you get a chance!!