
Here are a few things that Logan likes to do.
* Loves to steal Mason's "bobbi" and is relentless about giving up, which of course causes Mason to have a meltdown
* Loves to flip open the toilet seat and stick his hand in the toilet bowl
* Loves to unravel all of the toilet paper if you keep it on the holder, it only took me about 3 different times to finally learn to just keep the toilet paper on the toilet
* Loves to open all of the bathroom cupboards and spread all of the combs and brushes and whatever else throughout the upstairs and also the drawers in the kitchen and spread out spatula's and whatnot on the floor, needless to say our dishwasher is always full!
* Enjoys pushing all of the buttons on the tv and turning it off when Mason is watching his Kid shows which again causes the temper to flare on his brother
* Will throw his food on the floor when he doesn't feel like eating anymore
* Says MaMa, and DaDa, and a lot of grunting and pointing
* He loves to turn his light on and off over and over when he wakes up from his nap or doesn't feel like falling asleep quite yet. Although, when he is ready to fall asleep he will have his light off.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
All about Logan
Posted by The Anderson's at 2:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
(this is Wesley!)
I guess what your trying to say is that Logan gets into everything. i hope Dallin dosen't do that. but I don't want to get very deep into that,huh? Well, good rittens,bie.
I love it!!! Logan is a crack up!! I am so not looking foward to Aleah getting into everything..she just started opening the doors on our desk when I am at the computer!! YUCK!!!
Post a Comment