Carsee-Koosee
Favorite book: Board books
Favorite color:
Favorite person to play with: Mace
Favorite show: Not a big TV watcher, yet
Favorite breakfast food: Milk, every once in a whilehe might eat a couple bites of a waffle
Favorite treat: Oreos
Favorite thing to do outside: Run around chasing balls or riding his Trike
Favorite thing to do inside: Climb, or get into every drawer he can!
Do they come any cuter than Carson? 18 mths and wearing 12 mth clothes! Do they come any busier? Carson constantly keeps everyone on their toes, with either climbing up onto the bathroom counters and then getting stuck, or opening every drawer or cupboard that isn't "Carson proofed" and strewing items across the house. Recently he has figured out how to climb up on our bathroom toilet and maneuver so he can open the top drawer in our bathroom and get everyone's toothbrushes out and test them out. Cars is figuring out how to talk and actually says quite a array of words. Not sure if you would be able to understand him but Blake and I have it down pat. :) He can say Mommy, Daddy, Sadie, May-May, Loooooogan, mine, no, Hi, bye-bye, night-night, Thank you, more, Steve, and has even started putting Hi Sadie, Hi Daddy, Hi May-may together... pretty cute.
Yogi-Bear
Favorite book: Fly Guy books
Favorite color: Green
Favorite person to play with: Cousins
Favorite show: Still loves that Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Favorite breakfast food: Waffles with peanut butter & syrup
Favorite treat: Reese's peanut butter cups
Favorite thing to do inside: watch TV
Favorite thing to do outside: Ride his bike
Logan is such a cute, sweet, and silly little boy! It's hard to imagine that in a couple of weeks he will already be 4 years old! Logan comes up with the silliest sayings, that crack Blake and I up! For example, today Logan and I were playing a game of bejeweled and I was stuck and I said Logan what should we do? what should we do? and he responded with "Mom, do what you were born to do!" haha... Love him!Favorite book: 101 Freaky Animals
Favorite color: Orange
Favorite person to play with: Cousins & his brothers
Favorite show: Planet Sheen
Favorite breakfast food: Waffles with butter & syrup
Favorite treat: Candy bars
Favorite thing to do inside: Race and crash his big trucks
(they are pretty much all busted up)
Favorite thing to do outside: Ride his scooter and do bunny hops
Mace is such a fun boy, and completely ALL boy! He loves to be outside, make potions, crash and beat up all of his toys, he loves to do crafting projects, and cook! He is such a big help for us with Carson. He will get him down from the table or the bathroom counters when he is stuck, will take him outside and play with him... its really cute. So far so good on Kindergarten, there is a boy named Holden who he really likes and I should probably somehow try and find a way to get in touch with his mom and see if he would want to come to our house and play! In this picture Mace is sporting his Silly Bandz that are the cool thing to have these days, they are pretty fun and I find myself wearing them as well! Fun to be a kid!
For some reason I couldn't get anything to copy and paste which was annoying and therefore the post is a little reversed. Usually, I like to have Mace first and then Logan and Carson. Not a biggie. Also, it is being weird on the spacing for some odd reason.
For some reason I couldn't get anything to copy and paste which was annoying and therefore the post is a little reversed. Usually, I like to have Mace first and then Logan and Carson. Not a biggie. Also, it is being weird on the spacing for some odd reason.
All I can say is that it is crazy how much you can love 3 little crazy, busy, mischievous little boys. You realize that you would absolutely do anything in this world for them and not think twice. I am 1,000% thankful for three healthy boys.




1 comments:
I love what you said about doing anything for your boys. They are so great. (And I love the silly bands!)
Post a Comment