We were able to visit Gardner Village last weekend and had so much fun looking at all of the different witches they had set up! Logan was a little frightened (like he was last year when we visited their Christmas decorations) so he is not in too many pictures with them. Silly little 3 year old! 

Blake hoping she would turn into his princess....... no luck

Carson and I next to my evil step-sister

I almost fit into the Red Hat Society for Witches if I could have borrowed a little red....

Logan was nervous, she was really making "witches brew potion"

All my boys, I'm a lucky girl

Wondering if maybe he would turn into a prince...... no such luck

Mace like the warty pumpkin, all boy!

Carson trying to get into Afton's candy shop! No, such luck... Sorry dude they were closed

Mace really liked the black crow

Logan wanted his picture taken and then would not cooperate!

I thought Cars might help him smile.... nope

Blake and Cars trying to catch up!


Carson literally trying to sit on the pumpkin


We thought this would be a funny picture


Cute Carson laughing at his brothers i'm sure

We had to walk out to the field just to get their picture by the "Old Chevy"

Carson running to see the "neighs"

Mace liked the tractor.... not so much the sun in his eyes, he's very sensitive to that and lets everyone know :)

Logan checking out the tread seeing if they are Moab material
1 comments:
What fun pictures! Those boys are just full of personality :) Looks like we gotta get over to Gardner Village.
Post a Comment