Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bishop Images

This was funny because there was no way we could get all of us to walk at the same pace :) Still turned out cute though!

This was one of the last shots we did, surprisingly it turned out pretty decent


This was another cute idea but hard to accomplish since Carson would run one way and Logan the opposite leaving Mace to look at us like what's going on? haha



















Logan was the one who was the biggest stinker! Not wanting to smile and just do silly faces. We are really happy with how they turned out and now I can't wait to do them again! haha!

2 comments:

Grant Family said...

Oh My Gosh! Your family is so adorable! I love ALL of your pictures! You need to give me your photographers information, I'm looking for one right now! =)

Oylertif said...

Your pictures turned out awesome!! I love them