JULY FAVORITES
Favorite thing to eat: "Pepperoni Pizza"
Favorite book: "Any kind of book"
Favorite color: "All of the colors but not girl colors"
Favorite person to play with: "Our Grandma"
Favorite show: "Discovery shows"
Favorite breakfast food:"Sandwich"
Favorite treat: "A doughnut"
Favorite thing to do inside: "Play with toys"
Favorite thing to do outside: "Eat a popsicle"
Favorite book: "Any kind of book"
Favorite color: "All of the colors but not girl colors"
Favorite person to play with: "Our Grandma"
Favorite show: "Discovery shows"
Favorite breakfast food:"Sandwich"
Favorite treat: "A doughnut"
Favorite thing to do inside: "Play with toys"
Favorite thing to do outside: "Eat a popsicle"
Favorite thing to eat: "Meatballs"
Favorite book: "Dinosaur book"
Favorite color: Green
Favorite person to play with: "Mom"
Favorite show: "Mickey"
Favorite breakfast food: "Pancakes"
Favorite treat: "candy bar"
Favorite thing to do inside: "Play with candy" ??
Favorite thing to do outside: "Ride my bike"
Favorite book: "Dinosaur book"
Favorite color: Green
Favorite person to play with: "Mom"
Favorite show: "Mickey"
Favorite breakfast food: "Pancakes"
Favorite treat: "candy bar"
Favorite thing to do inside: "Play with candy" ??
Favorite thing to do outside: "Ride my bike"
Favorite thing to eat: Mom milkshakes
Favorite person to play with: My family
Favorite breakfast food: Mom's delicious milk once again
Favorite treat: Milky cabrerra
Favorite thing to do inside: play with his toys
Favorite thing to do outside: sit with someone and watch the kids
Favorite person to play with: My family
Favorite breakfast food: Mom's delicious milk once again
Favorite treat: Milky cabrerra
Favorite thing to do inside: play with his toys
Favorite thing to do outside: sit with someone and watch the kids
Mason took this picture, pretty good for a 4 year old! I can't believe July is over and we are starting to almost get into the middle of August! I am sad for summer to leave and I don't want it to be winter again! Boo on that! I am looking forward to Mason getting back into pre-school, and getting the boys into swimming lessons this fall after Logan turns 3 that way he and Mace can be in the same class and I won't have to get in the water! Hopefully they do alright.
Carson is such a great baby! I am really trying to make sure I enjoy every little moment with him. I have to rave that he really does like his mommy! He loves to jabber to us, and smiles all the time when he hears our voices. He is still catching on to the holding his head steady, and laughing but he has found his thumb a couple of times and still hates that pacifier! He is enjoying the little ring toys and loves his little play mat that plays music and moves a little (guess I should get a picture since he loves it!)
Sunday Blake, Carson, and I are off to NY hopefully we have a great time and the boys also have a blast at Grandma and Grandpa's! Everyone is getting excited!







3 comments:
Those are such cute pictures! Carson is adorable and so happy! and the picture Mason took of you two is awesome!
Have a fun time in NY! =)
That picture of the boys all together is great! I can't believe how old Carson looks! And the picture of you and Blake is adorable, he really did a good job! Have fun in NY.
have fun in NY. I am so jealous!
Post a Comment