Logan loves to smile for the camera.
Mason loves to do silly faces when we are trying to take his picture and have to BEG him to do a nice smile. I am glad we caught one.
Carson being his cute self.
Reagan loves to hold Carson, she thinks he's her baby :)
The two big boys on their sweet bikes!
Blake went to the store one evening to get something quick and came home with a new spider-man bike for Logan. He was so excited it was so fun!!
Carson likes to kick his toys while we are out trying to help the boys ride their bikes.


Another day at the lake! We really have been enjoying the boat this year, this time we went up with our neighbors (Jamie, Steve, Reagan and Steve's brother Ken) we camped over at the KOA up by Willard Bay which was a ton of fun and then went out on the boat all day Sat. It was a blast!
Blake and I are getting ready to go visit my hometown in a few weeks, we are excited to go without the big boys! Although we are sad at the same time that we aren't taking them.
Monday, July 27, 2009
A Little More of July
Posted by The Anderson's at 3:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I can't wait for BEAR LAKE!!! YIPEE!!!
What a beautiful (or should I say, handsome) family. Love you guys and miss you.
your kids are so hot! Looks like everyone is doing great! We need to make a Salt Lake visit STAT!
Your kids are all so cute! Congrats on the blessing (I know it was a while ago--sorry!).
Post a Comment