Monday, March 16, 2009

Fun at the Parks


1,2,3...GO!


It's impossible to get them to look AND smile! Only a few more weeks before Carson is here!


This weekend we enjoyed some nice weather so we took the opportunity to go out and play at a couple of parks. Saturday Blake was able to go snowboarding which was a perfect day and came back with a sunburned face and neck! The boys and I played at a park close to our house and here are some pictures.


Silly boys..


Logan having fun


Mace just wants to make silly faces when I try and take his picture, stinker!


Climbing up the big hill...


Logan thinking he might want to try and roll down...


Another silly face...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like they had FUN!

Sariah English said...

That looks like they wore themselves out! Hopefully they slept really well for you!

Clifton and Melinda said...

Way fun!! I was just telling Clifton that we need to get the kids out to our little play ground...wish you were here to go with me right now :)

Jake and Sara said...

I love Mason's silly little faces!