This afternoon Logan and I went to see Dr. Nye (whom I think rocks) at the Tanner Clinic in Syracuse. Jamie, our neighbor offered to watch Mason for me which was awesome and it couldn't have worked out any better for me. Good neighbors our awesome and I really appreciated it! So, back to Logan. He is a trooper.
Stats:
Weight - 28.0 lbs = 48%
Height - 34 1/2 " = 49%
Head - 19 1/2 = 71%
I am happy he is about 50% for his weight! He is catching up to Mason and will probably soon pass him on that one. He only had to get 1 shot the MMR and that was because of my own preferances not to get it at his 1 yr check up, he cried for half a second and then she handed him a sucker and life was grand again. Now he doesn't have to go back until his kindergarten shots, woo hoo! Although soon enough we will be starting over with baby #3, I am already dreading those cries!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Logan's Well Child Exam
Posted by The Anderson's at 4:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
He is so stinken cute. How are you feeling?
Your boys are adorable! Can't wait to see you in just over a month.
What a cute little boy!!! Love those yummy little...I mean big lips!! :) I saw that you have Carson down for the baby's name...is that what you have decided on?? WAY CUTE!!!
Yup Carson is the choice, we think it fits well with Mason and Logan.
SO CUTE!!! LOVE IT!!!
Love the name Carson! I hope you are feeling better! That boy is so darling!
Post a Comment