
We celebrated the "home cookin'" feast a little bit earlier (on Sunday) but that is only because every year Blake's work gives everyone a free turkey for their Thanksgiving / Christmas gift and we are leaving for St. George tomorrow. We figured we better eat this guy up! It turned out yummy and we had so much food that we invited Jamie, Steve and Raegan and Melinda and her daughter Kaylie. We have been eating the leftovers since and that is what we will have again tonight for dinner but that is part of making everything I guess right?!
Mason had his Thanksgiving party at school today which I think would be a lot of fun for the kids and then they had a school bus come and park in front and the kids were able to hop on and sing the "Wheels on the bus" song.
Now we are packing up for St. George and are looking forward to a fun Thanksgiving down there slash mini vacation with Blake's parents.
I have to say I am thankful for everything I have a great husband, two beautiful perfect little boys, I am thankful to feel those little movements of this new little guy, who, I hope is perfect and cute as well :)
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving!
Posted by The Anderson's at 4:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Oh he will be PERFECT and absolutely darling for sure!!!! Happy Thanksgiving to the other Anderson family...I have been thinking a lot about you guys lately....and Ryker continuously asks about calling Mason and seeing Mason and playing with Mason...GET THE HINT MOM!! :)
Post a Comment