Sunday, October 5, 2008

Find Joy In The Journey...Now

This is my favorite quote that I heard during conference this weekend. I think Pres. Monson absolutely nailed it on the head by saying (I am not quoting, so don't hold me word for word) but the gist of it was to quit living in our illusive nonexistent future and to find joy in the journey, now. There are so many times that we say tomorrow and as he also noted that if we put off everything until tomorrow then we will have a lot of empty today's. I really enjoyed listening to the speakers and took a little bit of something from everyone's talks.

2 comments:

Clifton and Melinda said...

I loved that talk too!!! I think everyone did :) Totally something that we all need to think about more often!! Hope you are feeling better...love you babe!!

Unknown said...

So you wussed out and edited your post. Well good and to the point.