Today I went to the Dr.'s and got to see a couple more pictures of our new little addition! I wasn't supposed to go until Wed. but I have been having some weird pains on the left side of my chest, back, and neck area. Through my research I got myself all bugged out I had a pulmonary embolism and it was going to creep up into my brain and kill me ( I still kinda fear that). So I called the nurses line this morning and they fit me in to see the Dr. and he said he has only once ever saw a young, healthy, pregnant female that was having heart problems and its only a once in a lifetime thing so it's not going to happen again! I hope this is the case. He did a quick ultrasound on my gallbladder (which, yes, is on the right side which I voiced my wonderful opinion about) it was clear. He did mention a blood clot but that was also very rare and told me that. So the advice was (I am a hypochondriac, not really but it makes me feel like that) but to take some Zantac for heart burn???? I will try that! Anyway, Blake is the best husband ever he took the day off to help me with the boys so I could get this figured out! I would normally ask Sara but she is in NY! but ANYWAY.... here are some pictures! Next time we get to gender guess!! Nov 10th!
And here is a funny note... I have gained 2 lbs and was already on the verge of getting scolded! I told him I heard he was the weight nazi and was prepared. I then warned him that I gain 45-50lbs and he told me I am allowed to gain 20 or less! hahahaha.. I am still laughing about it! I am in for some reprimanding! And now I am waiting for Blake and Mason to get back with my Oreo McFlurry :)
The baby was moving its hands and squirming around, it never gets boring or less exciting even on #3! I'm thankful to be a mom... (because they have such a great dad!)
Monday, October 13, 2008
Baby # 3
Posted by The Anderson's at 3:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Your going to have a girl. And you cant give Blake all the credit your home with them all day. So you have to be the mean one. HAHA
You are so funny!!! 45-50 lbs!! YEAH!!! Hopefully we can work on that for #3 huh!! Or maybe not :(
Congrats! I hope it is a girl for you and you can follow in our footsteps (Netti's and mine, boy, boy, girl, etc.)
love, Amy
I'm glad that you're doing well. And it's nice to hear that the excitement is still there for you, with #3; it gives me hope for having another one some day. =)
What are your boys being for Halloween?
Post a Comment