Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bringin' Sexy Back



oooh yeah, with some awesome braces. I know, you're jealous.

So, I have had the braces on for 3 weeks and a Jaw expander for 2 weeks. Eating is a hard chore and you would think I would be losing weight like crazy but instead I am just cranky and tired! We are off to NY tomorrow and I was so excited for the best pizza and wings ever! (Not joking, ask anyone from Upstate NY) but my teeth still feel numb and what I can sort of chew with my gums where my wisdom teeth were the food loves to get stuck on top of the expander, oh the fun! However, the end result will be worth it!

These are some of the things I get to do while having this awesomeness for 18months






1 comments:

Evelyn said...

ouch. Have fun in NY! We should hang out when you get home.