Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Some Fall Pictures



This picture of Logan cracks me up! What a silly boy! Ha!


This is Dot she came from Santa a little early this year, it would be way too cold for her to survive on Santa's Sleigh..

The boys woke up and this is the first thing they saw!

I can't believe we are already towards the end of November, wow, where does time go?? I can't believe I have a 7mth old baby, plus a3 and a 4 year old! Next year will bring us many new things. Mace will go to school next fall and Logan to Preschool, WOW!
Hopefully everyone will have a nice Thanksgiving, we are just going to chill out at our home and enjoy a long weekend without having to go anyplace!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you finally got a girl! Welcome Dot Anderson. We can't wait to meet the turtle.