Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Logan turned 3, 3 times, and it might take you 3 days to read this post!

Alright, let's get this show on the road! Logan turned 3! We had a jam packed weekend full of fun! This is what I captured.




The birthday boy. He wasn't so sure he wanted to turn 3, he still sometimes will tell me he is 2 and not 3!

Chuck-E-Cheese - Logan has been talking about coming here for months! It was a lot of fun, although, I couldn't help thinking that we were in a swine-flu petri dish. This was their favorite game.

Watching some bigger boys play it.


Jamie and Raegan enjoyed the day with us.

Here is the Incredible Hulk cake! Yes, our mouths were all green.



Steve cheating...

Steve pretending he was the clown when it was Blake's turn.

Sundee giving it a shot

What the H am I doing??? Did I not look at where we hung the poster ALL DAY?!

Steve buggin' Jamie :)

The pinata was a ton of fun! A must at every party!

Miss Raegan
Mr. Mace
Miss Bree
Her sister Addy
Mr. Gabe

Miss Kailey
Opening up gifts

Happy Halloween!



Aren't they darling?? One is still happy, I'll take it!

This is about as creative as I get. I tried using cream cheese, coolwhip, powdered sugar, and some vanilla - not so hot the next day...

Are they twins?? I think it was just as much Mason's birthday as it was Logan's.


Our other girls in the house makes us even in numbers!

Millie
Sadie
My Sadie girl
The past few days there have been hundreds of Starlings? flying around it's quite amazing. From inside the house with no windows open I can hear their wings and the sound of them flying.

I may be little but I can still bounce! He loves his bouncer!








This picture makes me laugh, I automatically think they are doing some sort of synchronized ballerina move

Are ya scared?!

0 comments: