I am a total slacker but the days and nights go by so fast and I know I will be on here for a while to catch up on everything so I keep putting it off! I will start tonight and get as much done as I can. Warning, it might be random, choppy, and bits here and there but you'll get the point.
The pictures are not in order (I am sure you will notice) but at least they are up! These are of Yellowstone! We had a chance to go up to Big Sky, Montana with my dad and Claudia. It was beautiful! We ventured to Yellowstone for a day and it was nice, but a loooong day.
The center of a Geyser - I can't get over how beautiful the blue is!
The good 'ol Pa Dukes pretending he can read :) What a fine lookin' Cowboy eh?
Carson loving the sling (Thanks Jamie!) and Mace fascinated with the geyser
another look...
Mace asked to get his picture taken, what a cute boy when he wants to be. Too bad he chose to get his picture taken in front of the Bacteria Mat.

This was a herd of Elk (obviously) that we saw in Yellostone. The male was trying to get them all across the river but the annoying people (us and others) were in their way trying to get pictures. We were watching them and all of a sudden two females came dashing up behind us a few feet away! I was a little nervous because they were nervous and our boys were walking around but we survived! I'm such a wimp!!
our Family...
I think this is a cute picture...
Me and my boys... What a lucky girl I am!
I am fascinated with the Buffalo, they are so interesting! We actually only saw a dozen or so and never in a herd, which was totally the opposite of what we saw when we went a few years ago.

This is a picture right off the deck of our Condo. This is what we woke up to every morning.
All the handsome men in my life...
Logan at the State Fair! He loved it! Mace wouldn't dare.
Logan waiting his turn...
Mace on his 2nd day of school! We were almost late the first day so I couldn't get a picture, whoopsie! School is a struggle for Mason and we have to fight about it every Monday and Wednesday. I have had to literally pull him out of the car a couple of times, bring him in crying, and have resorted to bringing Sadie in the car with us. hopefully it will get easier for the both of us.
and now to the cutest little 5 month old I know!





Monday, September 21, 2009
Wow, It's Been A Long Time!
Posted by The Anderson's at 10:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Looks like you had a good time in Yellowstone. That view out your condo door is absolutely gorgeous!!! And I can't believe how big Carson is!! He is too cute.
The pics from your Yellowstone trip are beautiful and you family is so cute!
Oh my word!!! Total cuteness! Your boys make me so excited for mine, and I hope mine gets even a little bit of that Anderson little man cuteness! You guys look like you have had a great month!
Looks like you had so much fun in Yellowstone!! Carson is getting so big!!!! We need to get together soon :)
Post a Comment