Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Random Photos

Here are some new pictures! There is no particular order, short on time with 3 kiddos!


Here I swear he looks just like Logan did...


Mr. Punster (sp?) in my fav. little onesie and hat. the onesie has a pirate ship on it, way cute!

Cute little feet


The only picture I could get of Mace that was half way decent!


I was trying to get Logan's picture and this is just him being random and my favorite! Like the gum?

so serious...


Bath time!



Cute little handsKanyon in her pretty dress! She's finally 1 - yay!

3 comments:

KO and SJ said...

Your kids are so cute!!! I miss them so much!

Clifton and Melinda said...

You better print that pic of the hands and put it in a freakin' frame!!!! YUMMY!!!! I love their little hands at every stage!!! :)

Evelyn said...

So I really do want to come and see you and your new little guy. I think besides for her newly developed Utah allergies Kensington is done being sick so what are you up to this week?