I have to say I am one lucky mom and wife this Valentine's Day. First Mason came home with a cute heart he made for me and was so excited to give it to me, it was really priceless and I hope I never forget how excited, bright, and smiling he was. When Logan and I had picked him up from school he had said at school they had made something for their mom's and they were supposed to put it on their mom's pillows before she went to bed. Throughout the afternoon they were playing and he had mentioned he wanted his school bag and I wasn't thinking and just said we left it in the car, we'll have to get it later. He mentioned it again when Blake got home and it dawned on me that he wanted to give his "present" to me! I felt horrible! I had forgot and he hadn't and was still just as excited to give it to me! When he came back inside he started going through his backpack and I said aren't you supposed to put it on my bed? As excited as he was he just said "yeah, but I want to give it to you first and then put it up there". So, here it is...
*Note* the drawing is an Angel he told me
*Note* he did write his name, however, it is in mirror image. I'm still contemplating that one.
Blake has been working on Friday's so today the boys and I went to the store and met Sara then she was off to drop Kanyon off to her sister-in-law because her and Jake are off to Cancun! Anyway, Blake was home by the time the boys and I got back and I walked into the house to a dozen red roses, and an awesome set of pots and pans! Alright, to some of you that might not be exciting but for me it 1,000% rocks! I really wasn't expecting anything for V-Day this year because we just got our washer and dryer and I didn't feel like I really needed anything. Although, I have been wanting a nice set of cookware for a long time but always hold back because it's so pricey so finally I decided I really just needed one nice fry pan. I was totally surprised and am in love with them, thanks babe!


Friday, February 13, 2009
Happy Valentine's Day!
Posted by The Anderson's at 7:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Impressive Blakester...that is all I have to say about that!! :)
Mason's present is the cutest thing EVER!! I love how excited they get to give presents that they make to us!! Even though we struggle I LOVE being a mom to my sweet little angels!!
I love homemade Valentines from the kids! They are the best! That was great what Blake got you!
What a great valentines! Blake scored big huh- and the home-made valentine was sure cute and sweet- ps- I loved the bum touching- great blackmail pics for when they are older!
I now know what to ask for next year!
Post a Comment