I really had a great birthday and have a wonderful husband. Blake took the day off from work to spend it with me, isn't he great?! He woke up at 5:30 and went to the store to get stuff to make me a yummy breakfast and bags to put my gifts in! So when I woke up and went downstairs and there were 4 packages waiting on the island for me. Later in the day we went down to Jordan Landing and ate lunch and his wonderful mom watched our boys for us so we could actually eat in peace! We were going to go to the movies but of course, our luck there was no power at the movies! haha.. crazy huh? Then in the evening we went to Sara and Jakes and Kanyon's house for a delicious dinner and Sara decorated her house so fun! I loved it! Thanks!
One of my favorite things on my birthday is waiting for the phone calls from my family, yes, it is expected but always puts me in a good mood to know they are thinking of me. Although, both my parents thought I was turning 26! I guess they didn't want to feel any older!




7 comments:
Happy Birthday my Katers!
I am glad you had a fun day, I did too. And there were five bags on the counter when you woke up not four! You know the four presents you picked out and the one that I did.
Love you, Blake
What?! YOU picked out 4 of 5 presents?! Now really, how much fun is that? haha. I'm glad you had a great birthday!
I know how it makes you feel when your family & freinds remember your birthday. I did that samething it does make you feel good. Im glad that you had a great day.
Oh happy birthday! It was Jason's little sister's birthday yesterday and she turned 21, she said she woke up with wrinkles and started using anti-aging creme. I couldn't stop laughing, then thought to myself "I'm screwed!" Happy birthday pretty Katie! Thanks for looking for houses for us, keep it up!
I am glad that you had such a great birthday!! You hang on to that great husband!!!! And tell you mom if she sell those necklaces and earrings I'll buy them!!!! Again HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I like the geckos! ....Or are they just lizards? Anyway, I like them!
Happy Birthday Katie!! it's a little late but i thought of you.. You look really great what is your secret?.. miss you tons
Post a Comment