Monday, July 14, 2008

Blake Lost the Battle

As you see here Blake has gotten into my makeup bag, I don't know what the fetish is?! He is probably going to be unimpressed that I wrote that so I will tell the truth. He and Mason were playing over at Sara and Jake's and all of a sudden you hear Blake yelp like a wounded animal, Mace just embarrassed not injured one bit and come to find out Mace did a nice old fashioned head butt on his dad and this is the result! Glad my kid has a head of steal!

2 comments:

The Anderson's said...

That was a pretty nice smack he laid on me with the back of his head. It has been 6 days and it's still sore to the touch!

Jake and Sara said...

OMG! Are you serious! That's what happened? Sorry Blake...but I'm glad Mace is Ok.