I don't even know where to begin anymore!
Cars man will be turning 1 in about 1 hour, ok, technically speaking he really won't be 1 for like a lot more hours but I can't believe it! Wow, how time goes by so fast, yet, it seems like he has been in our family way longer than 1 measly year! He will be rolling in this 1st year at a whopping 15lbs! and I am not sure about how long (I call this, third kid syndrome - where I don't pay attention as much to little things like that!) He seriously, is the best little man ever. He is Mr. Busy lately opening up all of our cabinets and strewing things across the kitchen, 4 out of the 6 dining chairs we have are piled in front of the stairs that he still manages to get past and climb up the stairs, make a squawking sound to make sure he has your attention and then scramble as fast as he can to try and get to the top. He loves to stand up on his own for a few seconds here and there and waits for us (Blake and I) to say "yay!!! and clap" then he will do this cute little smile and go back to his knees. This afternoon I actually saw him trying to do tiny little sidestep shuffles, so pretty soon I am guessing he will be walking.
We have gone to two different specialists about his tininess and they have both suggested that he is healthy and will grow at some point. He is getting a touch better at eating meaning he will eat (crackers, sweets, cereal, danonino yogurts, and maybe a random bite of other things here and there) He will continue to be on formula even though he is 1, but I will also give him milk which I do anyway.
The other two boys are best friends and recently just love to egg eachother on at saying/doing naughty things! They are obsessed with talking about butts, and poop, and pee pees (sometimes). Tonight they were jumping on our trampoline and i heard them laughing especially hard and I looked out the window and there they are jumping with their pants down to their knees. It was funny but we have neighbor girls on each side of our house. They just started their second round of swim lessons this week and hopefully there will be some much needed progress!
I have taken on a job at home type thing, where I am working as a office manager for a therapy group over one of the home health care agencies they work for. There is a lot of learning involved, stressful, but I think if I can stick with it then it will be worth it! A little extra money is never a bad thing. I have been doing it about a month now, so hopefully it will continue to get better and better!
Blake and his dad took Mason, Logan, and our nephew Wes down to Moab for the Easter Weekend Jeep Safari! Lynn and Blake towed the Jeep down with Lynn's truck and trailer and then Blake had signed up for 3 trail rides so they did that. I think everyone had a fantastic time, I know my boys did! Maybe this will be a start of a family tradition, which is great because I felt like I was on vacation with just one little guy! Which made me think, maybe 3 kids is a good number :)
Speaking of kids we are super lucky to have 2 more nephews in our family! Blake's brother Kyle and his wife Sarah had their first baby Bo. Then Sara and Jake had their second little baby and named him Ridge. We are lucky to be able to still have these tiny babes in our families and to have the chance to snuggle with them.
We are preparing (well, I am starting to plot it over and over in my head) our trip to NY! Excited and dreading it at the same time. Someone really needs to come up with a morphing power, or a portal of some sort.
and last but not least I will be getting braces on next Friday, wow. Pictures of my cute family are next to come...... and I need to start taking more! Someday, I want to take a class and actually have "awesome" pictures, someday....
one last thing - I love my family to pieces and I know that I am super lucky to have this opportunity in my life, time goes by so fast and before I know it they will be gone and I will have empty nest syndrome..... I tell myself everyday to not get so uptight and upset over silly things like if there are toys strewn around upstairs and in my bedroom, on my bed, that it is ok because someday there will be no little toys laying anywhere and that will just be plain old loneliness going on! However, like I said, I need to tell myself this everyday and some days are better then others.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Posted by The Anderson's at 10:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Sounds like you are having fun. I have a small nephew and he is healthy but just small. I'm sure Carson is just fine. We need to hang out sometime. What's your schedule like?
great update! I miss you guys, we will have to get together this summer! I can't believe that carson is one! time is flying!
Post a Comment