Friday, June 5, 2009

A Little Here and A Little There...


He's getting to be such a big boy! However, he still looks like a newborn in person :)


The many faces of Carson, some of these crack me up!! Of course, I can never catch the half second smiles.


This is what my boys do for fun, dancing around and making silly faces and wanting me to take their pictures.

Steve getting some snuggle time in with Carson (really doing Blake a favor while he was mowing)


Yes, we are licensed now.... Even though it says Idaho :) Must be that McVoy Dealership...


3 comments:

Evelyn said...

You look fabulous for having had a baby less than 2 months ago. He is starting to look more grown up. We really need to get together sometime.

Jake and Sara said...

I love the silly faces!! How fun!

Clifton and Melinda said...

I showed this pics to Aleah and she told me she thinks that Logan is cute...I asked her if she wanted to kiss him LOL!! And she said "no" she is nervous about it LOL!!!